Our extraordinary scents burn clean, enhancing any room with beautiful, simple design. Our candles are made of a high quality soy wax blend. With proper care, Apotheke candles burn for an average of 50-60 hours.
Binchotan Charcoal - Cedar wood and sandalwood are combined with notes of amber, patchouli, and a smoky fire to build a broody, strong, and full-bodied fragrance that mimics the scent of Binchotan charcoal.
Tobacco - Sweet tobacco opens up with traces of cognac and anise while creamy vanilla makes a subtle entrance amongst chestnut and embers to create the perfect tobacco pipe aroma.
Woods - Smooth amber, white vetiver, and cedarwood are unexpectedly blended with wild lavender, lilac, and green apple to create a pure and inviting fragrance.
Sea Salt Grapefruit - A salty tang accompanied by black pepper, grapefruit, cool mint, and tarragon infuse the atmosphere with a pleasing and unforgettable fragrance.
- Always light your candle for 3 hours the first time to create an even burning candle.
- To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Before each burn trim the wick to 1/8 of an inch to avoid black smoke and residue.
- Always remove wick debris.
- If the wick requires centering, readjust it to the center (only when the candle is unlit).
- Allow the candle to solidify before relighting.
- Always burn on a flat, stable fireproof surface.